Indian actress Kangana Ranaut got the biggest grief of her life. The entire film industry was in mourning.
According to Indian media reports, actress Kangana Ranaut will be issued an arrest warrant if she does not appear in court at the next hearing of the defamation case filed by singer Javed Akhtar. A Mumbai court has granted bail to Bollywood queen Kangana in the case. Given one last chance to appear.
Kangana's lawyers appeared in court and told the court that her client was currently abroad and that was why she could not appear in today's hearing.
He also said that Kangana had applied for exemption from appearing in court today.
Javed Akhtar's lawyer opposed the plea for immunity, saying the actress had not appeared in court on a single date in the case and a warrant for his arrest should be issued against him.
Taking into account the Corona virus situation and SOPs, Magistrate RR Khan granted Kangana's request for one day's exemption while remarking that if Kangana did not appear in court at the next hearing, a warrant for his arrest would be issued against him. Will be done.
It may be recalled that last year, singer Javed Akhtar had filed a case in the court in which he had taken the position that Kangana Ranaut had made baseless comments in the statements and comments given to the media on the death of the late actor Shant Singh Rajput. His reputation was damaged.
Declaring Javed Akhtar's plea admissible, the court had directed Kangana Ranaut to appear on March 1, but Kangana has not been able to appear in any hearing so far.
It may be recalled that Kangana Ranaut has recently approached the Bombay High Court to dismiss the case filed in the Magistrate's Court.
0 Comments